We respect your rights to privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Act”) and we comply with all of the Act’s requirements in respect of the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
The purpose of this online service is to provide you with trusted information and services form DMK Australia & New Zealand and DMK Professional Skin Revision sources.
Changes to this policy
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at [email protected]
What Personal Information About Customers Does Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd (DMK Australia) gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your experience at Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd (DMK Australia). Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future experiences and shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number, including VOIP details where contact is made via a VOIP service (for example, Skype or Viber);
- facsimile number;
- age or birth date;
- profession, occupation or job title;
- IP address;
- details of the pages you have visited and the content you have watched on our websites, including the date visited, the number of times visited, the number of pages viewed, time spent viewing those pages, navigation patterns and information about the sites you visited prior to or after visiting our websites (for example, when you click a click-through link); details relating to any complaint, feedback or enquiry you have made directly to us by way of email, telephone, our websites or social media accounts; any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or social media accounts, or indirectly through use of our websites, social media accounts or any other online presence, through our representatives or otherwise;
- Information you provide to us through contacting our staff, completing customer surveys, attending our live events, or during visits by our representatives from time to time;
- where you have provided us with any services for which payment is to be made, your ABN, business name and address, and bank account details;
- employment history and other information you may provide when you apply for a job with us, or when you send us your résumé;
- personal information belonging to a parent or guardian, including where you are under 18 and have been asked to provide this information as part of entering a promotion or participating in an event;
- information including drivers licence, passport and credit card details, for purposes including where we or third parties on our behalf are providing you with flights or accommodation, for example as part of prize fulfillment for a competition you have won, or where you are travelling as a guest of a competition winner, or where we need to verify your age or identity to provide you with access to our services; and
We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website.
For competitions held on our website, we may be required to collect your name, address, date of birth and other personal identification verification information under the state gaming legislation applicable to the state in which the competition is being held, for example, the Gaming and Liquor Administration Act 2007 (NSW) for trade promotions and competitions held in New South Wales.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd (DMK Australia). Scroll to the bottom of this page to see examples of the information we receive. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalised experience at Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd (DMK Australia) if we cannot recognise you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
To help us make e-mails more useful, relevant and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd (DMK Australia) if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your account to reflect this by selecting “Unsubscribe” in the Newsletter menu.
How we protect your Personal Information
To help protect the privacy of data and personal information we collect and hold, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis.
We train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information.
Does Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd (DMK Australia) Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only with the subsidiaries Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd (DMK Australia) controls and as described below.
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control:
We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses operate stores at Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd (DMK Australia) or sell offerings to you at Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd (DMK Australia). In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when another business is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that business.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing Credit Card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Protection of Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd (DMK Australia) and Others:
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd (DMK Australia), our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent:
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd (DMK Australia) features as Automatic Login, and permanent Shopping Carts. You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the My Account pages. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your account to reflect this in the Newsletter menu.
What happens if we can’t collect your personal information?
If you choose not to provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- we may not be able to provide the requested products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- we may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want, including information about competitions, events or special promotions;
- we may be unable to tailor the content of our websites to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful;
- we may not be able to answer enquiries, provide feedback, process and respond to any complaint made by you and provide information or advice about our products and services;
- or we may not be able to include you in our content.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd (DMK Australia), your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of Australia. If you have any concern about privacy at Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd (DMK Australia), please send us a thorough description to [email protected]. and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our web site frequently to see recent changes.
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; by providing employer, school, or other such information; participate in Discussion Boards; or provide and rate Reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone number; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including address and phone number; other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; and products you viewed or searched for.
As a condition of purchase from us we reserve the right to email you product alerts and special offers that we believe may be of interest to you. We respect your right not to receive these communications and if you advise us at the time of placing your order that you do not wish to receive these special offer and alert emails we will disable that functionality for your account. Each and every one of these communications will contain a clear link to Unsubscribe. We assure you that once you have unsubscribed we will immediately remove your name from the communication list and will no longer send you these special offers and alerts, unless you choose to re-subscribe at a later date.
For what purposes do we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information?
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide products and services to you and to send communications requested by you;
- To answer enquiries, provide feedback and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services on our channels;
- To provide you with access to protected areas of our websites;
- To assess the performance of our websites and to improve the operation of the websites;
- To conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- For the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes;
- To verify your age when we are providing services, content or access to events which are subject to age restrictions; for the purposes of prize fulfillment where you have entered and won a promotion; for research purposes where you have consented to and participated in research activities;
- With your express consent (for example, when you check a box to agree), to make your information available from time to time to trusted partners and third parties, for the same purposes as set out in (vi) above (which will be in accordance with the privacy policies of such trusted partners and third parties)
- To provide your updated personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers;
- To confirm we hold the necessary clearance rights in content we create;
- To update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- To process and respond to any complaint made by you;
- To keep track of who is on our premises for safety and other reasons;
- To assess your suitability for an employment role you may have applied for or expressed interest in; and
- To comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country.
You further acknowledge that providing information to our related bodies corporate will sometimes require us to transport your personal information overseas, by way of online servers or cloud-based services, as described below.
To whom may we disclose your information?
We may disclose your personal information to:
Our employees, contractors, related bodies corporate, companies in the Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd group of companies, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our websites or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants; suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; third party prize suppliers for the purposes of providing prizing for competitions you have entered and won; third parties to whom we are licensing or assigning production content in which you have agreed to participate for which you have completed a release form; travel agencies and service providers where we book travel and/or accommodation on your behalf, for example as part of prize fulfillment for a competition you have won, or where you are travelling as a guest of a competition winner; our affiliates or suppliers for the purposes of addressing any complaint relating to our services that you have made directly to us; and any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
We may combine or share any information that we collect from you with information collected by any of our related bodies corporate (within Australia).
Direct marketing materials
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). You consent to us sending you those direct marketing communications by any of those methods. If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so. In addition, at any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from such communications list or lists.
Unless you expressly consent to us doing so, for example, by selecting a check box when entering a competition on our websites, we do not provide your personal information to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us (see the details below). Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it. Please note that to update your details in any social networking sites, whether accessed directly, or via our websites as a login feature, you will need to contact the operators of those social networking sites directly.
What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact our Privacy Officer please send us email us at [email protected] and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it.
We request that complaints about breaches of privacy be made in writing, so we can be sure about the details of the complaint. Our Privacy Officer deals with privacy complaints and any complaints should be directed to our Privacy Officer using the contact details below. We will attempt to confirm as appropriate and necessary with you your understanding of the conduct relevant to the complaint and what you expect as an outcome. We will inform you whether we will conduct an investigation, the name, title, and contact details of the investigating officer and the estimated completion date for the investigation process.
After we have completed our enquiries, we will contact you, usually in writing, to advise the outcome and invite a response to our conclusions about the complaint. If we receive a response from you, we will assess it and advise if we have changed our view.
Do we disclose your personal information to anyone outside australia?
We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate and third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information to entities located outside of Australia, including the following:
- Our related bodies corporate located in the United States;
- Our affiliate partners located in New Zealand;
- Companies that form part of Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd located in Australia;
- Our data hosting, IT service providers, located in Australia.
In some circumstances, we may be required to give your information to a partner or sponsor of that promotion, or to event operators or prize suppliers in order to provide you with the prize if you are a winner. As this will be specific to the promotion and the countries where your information will be provided may vary, we will notify you at the time of entering into the promotion with us about the specific details of where and to whom your information may be provided.
If you are visiting our websites from outside of Australia or New Zealand and you reside in the EU or US please additionally be advised that your personal information may be transferred to and processed by affiliates of Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form. Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed.
As our websites are linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Our websites may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
In the unlikely event that we sell or otherwise dispose of some or all of our business to another party, we reserve the right to transfer your information as part of any assets sold or disposed of and you consent to such transfer.
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in timely and appropriate manner.
Please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Amarco Enterprises Pty Ltd